The .Net Components, Tools, and Rewards Microsoft .Net Developers Deserve
Instrumentation ComponentsTop Rated of the Instrumentation Components
Instrumentation Studio for .NET
CST Instrumentation Studio for .NET is a collection of common instrumentation interface and graphic components for .NET. It includes 13 fully managed .NET controls which are royalty-free runtime distributed. These components are high-quality and very popular in the process control, MMI, scientific, engineering, simulation, and data acquisition communities. All of them are designed for high speed. This software package includes Annunciator, Gauge, Indicator, Knob, Led, Meter, NumberLed, Odometer, Percent, Selector, Slider, Toggle and Trend etc. 13 components(*.dll), one demo, all help files and C# & VB.NET samples. They will help you become familiar with all aspects of the product.
- Cutting edge gauges to monitor your critical real-time data.
- Flexible instrumentation component - Now Pure .Net 2.0 Component
- From $134 to $1344
- 13 instrumentation .NET components.
- From $405 to $7182
- A package of 15 common instrumentation interface and graphic components
- From $189 to $3420
- Implement Windows Forms with Cool Instrumentation Design
- From $38 to $382