The .Net Components, Tools, and Rewards Microsoft .Net Developers Deserve
Reporting, Report Writers Components and ToolsTop Rated of the Reporting, Report Writers Components and Tools
Visual Reports gives you a comprehensive way to create and generate presentation quality reports within their software application. You can design a report using the interactive designer, than you program the printing aspects of the report within an IDE environment, such as Visual Studio or Visual Studio.NET. You provide the application data needed to produce the report and you have full control of the report properties and methods using a COM interface.
The COM version of Visual Reports, which is based on Microsoft older technologies, is targeted for the software developer who wishes to use COM based languages like VB6 and VC++. The COM version can be used in .NET; the demo application on this site uses the COM version to generate the PDF reports.
When purchasing this product you must install the demo and include the Personal Registration ID in your order. This is needed to generate the serial number.
Reporting, Report Writers Products
- ActiveX Report Designer for Visual Basic
- From $560 to $8007
- Power and Flexibility, Completely Integrated with VS.NET
- From $568 to $9300
- Easily create, group, and sort data in a flat or hierarchical format.
- From $57.96 to $1251.6
- Microsoft Access-style Database Reporting, Royalty-free Run-time Distribution, and More
- From $686 to $1960
- Powerful Report Design and Integration
- From $184 to $7198
- Royalty-free reporting engine based on the Report Definition Language
- LGX Ad Hoc Reporting and Analysis for Everyone
- Web reporting and portals with interactive dashboards and one click data analyzers
- From $875 to $5195
- A Flexible .NET Report Engine
- From $70 to $1776
- Reporting tool that helps you design flexible, feature-rich reports.
- From $166.45 to $6607.95
- An Unmistakable Leader in .NET Report Generation
- From $174.13 to $872.9
- A Report Writer for the serious VB developer
- From $268 to $425
- A Report Writer for the serious .NET developer.