The .Net Components, Tools, and Rewards Microsoft .Net Developers Deserve
Button ComponentsTop Rated of the Button Components
Arcadia PowerButton for ActiveX
Spice up your applications look with Arcadia PowerButton's new built-in shapes along with the rich variety of gradient effects. You no longer need to spend a long time creating and modifying commonly used graphical shapes to integrate them in your application as buttons. With PowerButton shapes, you can create true buttons that can be rounded, capsule, diamond, and the standard rectangle shape.
Corners Rounding & Slanting Appearance
Add a stylish touch to your application with Arcadia PowerButton's corners rounding and slanting look. Each style includes three levels with the ability to assign a different style and level for each of the four corners of the PowerEdit object.
Appearances & Styles
Arcadia PowerButton comes with several built-in appearances and styles, including XP, Office 2003, 3D, Flat, Bevel, CoolButton, XP When Mouse Over, and 3D When Mouse Over. These appearances can be applied under Windows 98, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, and Vista.
- Add the Excitement of the Internet to your Applications
- Design Advanced Buttons in VB6
- From $27 to $85.5
- Components from AspLib component library help you to quickly create high-quality web-applications.
- From $527 to $6318
- Easily Add Active Buttons to Your Web or Windows App
- From $17.5 to $174.01
- A Custom Control Suite for Database Applications
- From $17.5 to $130.5
- A Comprehensive Set of 32-bit ActiveX Controls
- From $195.5 to $279.5
- A user interface suite designed to mimic the advanced controls seen in Microsoft Office
- From $125 to $224